Individual tuition can have a huge impact on a student’s confidence and understanding of mathematics, enabling them to reach their full potential.
Maths is a sequential subject where topics build on previous knowledge and comprehension. If one of these ‘building blocks’ has been missed due to illness etc., or the student did not grasp the concept initially, it can greatly hamper progress.
One-to-one tuition enables the student to work at their own pace and can focus on his or her weaker areas. Home-educated children can also benefit from the same quality of maths teaching that is available in school.
Thorough preparation for tests and exams helps students realise their goals, achieving the necessary grade to progress to sixth form, higher education or employment. A good understanding of mathematics can also greatly enhance overall achievement and success in life.
What do we offer?
- Individual or small group maths tuition, for children or adults.
- All ages and levels from Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 3, GCSE and A level.
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors, who will patiently explain and encourage.
- Tutoring in either your home or the home of the tutor.
- Lesson times and duration by mutual arrangement, usually one hour weekly.
- Progress reports provided at the end of each term.
- Reasonable fees per hour.
Please contact us for more information or a friendly, no-obligation chat to discuss your requirements.